|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jane angry at Cleveland?
(a) Because he let pit bulls mate with Happy.
(b) Because he forgot her birthday.
(c) Because he never called when he promised to.
(d) Because he stood her up last night.
2. Why does Arthur's mother stop by the apartment?
(a) To water the plants.
(b) To bring some casseroles.
(c) To bring Arthur's mended clothes.
(d) To stock the refrigerator with fresh fruit.
3. How does Art's father react when Art asks for a job for Cleveland?
(a) He says he doesn't have any openings.
(b) He throws them out.
(c) He is furious.
(d) He will think about it.
4. What does Phlox tell Art he must do before he can graduate?
(a) Settle a lost book claim at the library.
(b) Order his cap and gown.
(c) Pay his campus speeding tickets.
(d) Pass his Econ class.
5. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur invite Art to go?
2. What does Arthur do while Art speaks to his father on the phone?
3. What name do two bookstore employees call Art?
4. What religious affiliation does Art have?
5. Which of the following is a name Phlox has also been called?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)