|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of THE MYSTERIES OF PITTSBURGH?
(a) Art Buchwald.
(b) Art Bellingham.
(c) Art Bechstein.
(d) Abe Bechstein.
2. How does Art's father react when Art asks for a job for Cleveland?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He will think about it.
(c) He says he doesn't have any openings.
(d) He throws them out.
3. Cleveland takes Art to a poor neighborhood along the _______________ River.
4. What drug do Art and Arthur do together?
5. What is the name of Jane's boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Art think Phlox looks like when she emerges from the bathroom?
2. For whom is Arthur housesitting?
3. Which notorious gangster arrives at the restaurant and sits with Art and his father?
4. Whose motorcycle helmet does Art wear?
5. What topic do Art and Cleveland discuss?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)