|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Art critical of Phlox's college major?
(a) There is not much use for an art historian.
(b) Pittsburgh is not a great location for a Marine Biologist.
(c) Her only hope is being a low-earning French teacher.
(d) Dutch translators have few career options.
2. Why did Mrs. Bellwether once beat the collie?
(a) For making a mess in the basement.
(b) For urinating on the new sofa.
(c) For tearing the screen door.
(d) For barking and waking her.
3. What do Arthur and his friends do as Happy is mated?
(a) Drink beer.
(b) Take digital photos.
(c) Talk on their cell phones.
(d) Shoot video.
4. What does Art's father offer to buy him?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A laptop.
(c) A comb.
(d) A coat.
5. Who is Art's father?
(a) Jerry Buchwald.
(b) Joe Bechstein.
(c) Joe Bellingham.
(d) Jim Bechstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Art make a phone call while Phlox makes breakfast?
2. Art makes plans with his father to ______________.
3. Who wants to call the Bellwethers to tell them what happened to Happy?
4. Who is the young man that Art notices working at a library?
5. In what city does the story take place?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)