|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Art keep Happy locked in the basement?
(a) She is being punished.
(b) She is in heat.
(c) She has a virus.
(d) She is recovering from surgery.
2. What task will Arthur be doing for Jane's family?
(a) Walking the dog.
(b) Feeding the cat.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
3. Who does the motorcycle rider reveal himself to be?
4. With what subconscious fear does Art live?
(a) Dying young.
(c) His father's mobster activities.
(d) Never getting married.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Riri's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Bellwethers' collie?
2. Who does Arthur invite to visit him while he is housesitting?
3. Who is a source of contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
4. At what hotel does Joe stay when he is in Pittsburgh?
5. What does Art think Phlox looks like when she emerges from the bathroom?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)