|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Art's father's perspective of Art be described?
2. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
3. Who is the protagonist of THE MYSTERIES OF PITTSBURGH?
(a) Abe Bechstein.
(b) Art Bechstein.
(c) Art Buchwald.
(d) Art Bellingham.
4. What has Art just completed?
(a) A painting.
(c) A cross-country trip.
(d) A novel.
5. What religious affiliation does Art have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the girl who works in the library?
2. What is Art's goal?
3. Which of the following does Phlox NOT say she has been?
4. Art searches his apartment for a picture of _______________.
5. What name does Phlox tell Art he can never call her?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)