|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Art and Arthur?
(a) They declare their love for each other.
(b) They go to Art's apartment.
(c) They are both drunk.
(d) They have a drunken interlude.
2. What name do two bookstore employees call Art?
(a) A queer.
(b) A homo.
(c) A perv.
(d) A fag.
3. Which of the following does Phlox NOT tell Art?
(a) She is majoring in French.
(b) She does not like gays.
(c) She is a starlet.
(d) She has never been in love.
4. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
5. In what city does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Phlox tell Art he can never call her?
2. Which of the following do Art and Phlox NOT do at the bar?
3. Who does Arthur invite to visit him while he is housesitting?
4. Which of the following does NOT become intoxicated while telling stories about Cleveland?
5. What type of dog does the neighbor, Teddy, have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)