|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a nickname of Art's new friends?
2. Whose childhood friend of Art's is now an associate of Cleveland's?
(a) David Steinberg.
(b) David Stern.
(c) Don Showalter.
(d) David Schottenstein.
3. What does Art view from looking into Pittsburgh's ravine?
(a) Tin Pan Alley.
(b) Garment district.
(c) The Lost Neighborhood.
4. Who does Arthur invite to visit him while he is housesitting?
5. What are Art's feelings about Pittsburgh?
(a) He can take it or leave it.
(b) He despises it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He can't wait to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the protagonist of THE MYSTERIES OF PITTSBURGH?
2. What is the source of the contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
3. Who are Art and Arthur searching for at the party?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Riri's home?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)