|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Art's father?
(a) Jerry Buchwald.
(b) Joe Bellingham.
(c) Joe Bechstein.
(d) Jim Bechstein.
2. Who are Art and Arthur searching for at the party?
(a) Jane Beltone.
(b) Jana Bellwether.
(c) Jamie Bellwether.
(d) Jane Bellwether.
3. What task will Arthur be doing for Jane's family?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Feeding the cat.
(d) Walking the dog.
4. Which of the following does NOT become intoxicated while telling stories about Cleveland?
5. What does Art view from looking into Pittsburgh's ravine?
(a) The Lost Neighborhood.
(c) Tin Pan Alley.
(d) Garment district.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man that Art notices working at a library?
2. In what city does the story take place?
3. To what state will Jane and her family be traveling tomorrow?
4. At what hotel does Joe stay when he is in Pittsburgh?
5. Who is the girl who works in the library?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)