|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arthur talking to on the phone when he pretends to be Art?
(b) Art's father.
2. Which of the following is NOT a recent problem at the bookstore?
(a) Employee absences.
(b) A fire.
(c) Leaking pipes.
3. Who does Arthur meet and leave the bar with?
4. Who is Art's father?
(a) Joe Bellingham.
(b) Jerry Buchwald.
(c) Joe Bechstein.
(d) Jim Bechstein.
5. In what type of place does Cleveland live?
(a) Basement apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Art's concerns about the French literature Phlox will have to read?
2. Where does Art work during the day?
3. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
4. How did Cleveland's mother die?
5. Which is Phlox's favorite book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)