|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task will Arthur be doing for Jane's family?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(b) Walking the dog.
(d) Feeding the cat.
2. Who do all the friends assume Art will now have an affair?
3. What does Art do after he and Arthur make love on the step?
4. A stranger tells Art a symbolic story of how women have hearts like _____________.
5. With how many dogs is Happy mated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Art and Arthur in bed together?
2. Which of the following do Art, Arthur and Cleveland NOT do at the summer house?
3. Which of the following is NOT a recent problem at the bookstore?
4. Who is the black man that Cleveland fights with?
5. What does Phlox tell Art he must do before he can graduate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)