|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do two bookstore employees call Art?
(a) A homo.
(b) A queer.
(c) A perv.
(d) A fag.
2. Which of the following does Phlox NOT tell Art?
(a) She is majoring in French.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She is a starlet.
(d) She does not like gays.
3. Which of the following do Art, Arthur and Cleveland NOT do at the summer house?
(a) Swim in the lake.
(b) Have a bonfire.
(c) Drink heavily.
(d) Shoot at empty cans.
4. Why do Art and Cleveland go to the poor neighborhood?
(a) To take a woman to the doctor.
(b) To deliver food.
(c) To evict a family.
(d) To collect on a debt.
5. In what season does the book take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins Art's coin toss that helps him make a decision?
2. Who is a source of contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
3. What kind of vehicle does Abdullah drive?
4. Where does Art work during the day?
5. What has Art just completed?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)