|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Art and Cleveland go to the poor neighborhood?
(a) To collect on a debt.
(b) To deliver food.
(c) To evict a family.
(d) To take a woman to the doctor.
2. Who does Arthur invite to visit him while he is housesitting?
3. Which of the following does NOT become intoxicated while telling stories about Cleveland?
4. What task will Arthur be doing for Jane's family?
(a) Walking the dog.
(b) Feeding the cat.
(c) Mowing the lawn.
5. Who is forbidden to come to the Bellwethers' home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a source of contention between Arthur and Abdullah?
2. Why is Art critical of Phlox's college major?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Cleveland's persona?
4. Who does Arthur say he has slept with?
5. What does Phlox wear when she cooks breakfast?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)