Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who is the protagonist of THE MYSTERIES OF PITTSBURGH?
(a) Art Bechstein.
(b) Art Buchwald.
(c) Art Bellingham.
(d) Abe Bechstein.
2. Who is Art's father?
(a) Jerry Buchwald.
(b) Jim Bechstein.
(c) Joe Bechstein.
(d) Joe Bellingham.
3. What is Art's father's profession?
4. Where does Art's father live?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Los Angeles.
5. Who is Art's former girlfriend?
6. What has Art just completed?
(a) A cross-country trip.
(b) A novel.
(c) A painting.
7. In what season does the book take place?
8. In what city does the story take place?
9. At what hotel does Joe stay when he is in Pittsburgh?
(a) The Four Seasons.
(b) The Ritz.
(c) The James Hotel.
(d) Duquesne Hotel.
10. Who is the young man that Art notices working at a library?
(a) Arthur Lacomte.
(b) Alfred Lohan.
(c) Arthur Lagrange.
(d) Arthur Lancome.
11. What religious affiliation does Art have?
This section contains 3,686 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)