1. What is the name of the author of the epigraph?
Sir Thomas Browne.
2. What is the purpose of the epigraph in the beginning of the story?
To foreshadow future events.
3. Which of the following is mentioned in the epigraph?
4. What is the epigraph's message to the reader?
All mysteries are solvable.
5. What is an epigraph?
A quotation from another work.
6. What does the epigraph introduce?
A recurring theme.
7. Who is described as using calculation, not analysis?
This section contains 3,940 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)