|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ribbon once used for?
(a) Holding hair.
(b) As a toy.
(c) As a piece of jewelry.
(d) As part of a dress.
2. What is the second sign of struggle at the crime scene?
(a) A gun on the floor.
(b) Broken picture frames on the floor.
(c) Toppled furniture.
(d) Broken mirrors.
3. Which character can be compared to Sherlock Holmes?
(b) The policeman.
(c) The Narrator.
(d) The sailor.
4. Who does the narrator describe as madmen?
(a) The murder victims.
(b) Dupin and himself.
(c) The sailor and his pet.
(d) Dupin and the sailor.
5. Where was all the furniture located at the Rue Morgue?
(a) 1st floor.
(b) 5th floor.
(d) 4th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dupin's first initial?
2. At the time of the murder, where were both of the women?
3. What location does Dupin claim to want to visit?
4. What is Adolphe's last name?
5. When Dupin believes he know who the killer is, what does he give The Narrator?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)