|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes The Narrator?
2. What did the police note about the windows at the Rue Morgue?
(a) They had been replaced.
(b) They were the method of escape for the murderer.
(c) They were impossible to escape from.
(d) They had been broken.
3. Where was the older murder victim cut?
(d) Various locations.
4. Why did the animal need help from the person of interest?
(a) It was wounded.
(b) It was starving.
(c) It was being chased.
(d) It had babies.
5. What were the neighbors outside trying to do to the Rue Morgue?
(a) Lock up after they left.
(b) Attack the women inside.
(c) Kill the murderer.
(d) Get inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator claim is the most analytical game?
2. What does Dupin hope the ad will do directly?
3. Dupin's comments about the actor are a direct response to whose thoughts?
4. How long had the first person interviewed known the murder victims?
5. What is found on the neck of the younger murder victim?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)