|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the older murder victim cut?
(a) Various locations.
2. Who is the third person to testify at the court case for the murder?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A restaurant owner.
(c) A bookseller.
3. Describe the yard outside the Rue Morgue.
(a) Small and grassy.
(b) Large with a swimming pool.
(c) Large with lots of grassy hills.
(d) Small and paved.
4. On what topic do all testimonials disagree at the trial?
(a) The scene of the crime.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) The second voice heard in the room.
(d) The identity of one of the victims.
5. Who does Dupin claim to know?
(a) The head politician in his area.
(b) The head of police.
(c) A group of sailors.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dupin describe the person who strangled the younger murder victim?
2. What is Dupin's first initial?
3. What is Adolphe's last name?
4. Which body part of the older murder victim was falling off?
5. What is the point of view of the story?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)