|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dupin's middle name?
2. Which of the following statements is true about the older victim?
(a) She was dressed as a man.
(b) She was killed by a family member.
(c) She was beaten with a heavy object.
(d) She was eating dinner when she died.
3. Who does Dupin claim to know?
(a) The head of police.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The head politician in his area.
(d) A group of sailors.
4. What was the person of interest's goal for the animal?
(a) To kill it for sport.
(b) To kill it and eat it.
(c) To sell it.
(d) To use it as a tool.
5. How was the body placed in the chimney?
(b) Feet first.
(c) Head first.
(d) It was impossible to tell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the first piece of evidence found at the crime scene.
2. What was the Rue Morgue once used for?
3. On what topic do all testimonials disagree at the trial?
4. What was the tone of the voices that the neighbors heard?
5. How did the animal act after killing the women?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)