|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dupin place an ad?
(a) On television.
(b) On a bulletin board at the store.
(c) On the radio.
(d) In the newspaper.
2. Which of the following does the Narrator claim is an admirable skill?
3. Describe the first piece of evidence found at the crime scene.
4. What woke up the neighbors of the Rue Morgue?
(b) Breaking windows.
(d) A fight.
5. What second item would provide a way for the murderer to enter and escape from the windows?
(a) A clothing line.
(c) A balcony.
(d) Tree branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an epigraph?
2. Who is shocked by Dupin's comments about the actor?
3. Dupin's comments about the actor are a direct response to whose thoughts?
4. How is Dupin different from his family?
5. Who is first interviewed about the murders?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)