|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been taken from the Rue Morgue after the murders?
2. How does Dupin get to the crime scene?
(a) He breaks open the gate.
(b) He is given permission.
(c) He sneaks in through a window.
(d) He breaks down the door.
3. Where does Dupin place an ad?
(a) In the newspaper.
(b) On a bulletin board at the store.
(c) On television.
(d) On the radio.
4. What is Adolphe's last name?
(b) Le Bon.
(c) Mon Dieu.
5. What is Dupin's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the news report is read by Dupin, what does he realize?
2. How many neighbors did the police find outside the Rue Morgue?
3. What is the occupation of the second person interviewed about the murders?
4. What second item would provide a way for the murderer to enter and escape from the windows?
5. In his ad, what does Dupin claim to possess?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)