|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did each witness identify?
(a) A Swedish voice.
(b) A Spanish voice.
(c) An Italian voice.
(d) A French voice.
2. What was the tone of the voices that the neighbors heard?
3. What type of home do Dupin and the narrator live in?
(c) A single family home.
4. On what topic do all testimonials disagree at the trial?
(a) The identity of one of the victims.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) The scene of the crime.
(d) The second voice heard in the room.
5. How was the person found in the chimney killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the salesman in the story sell?
2. Who is the third person to testify at the court case for the murder?
3. Describe the room in which the neighbors found on the 4th floor.
4. How do neighbors enter the Rue Morgue?
5. Who was arrested for the murders?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)