|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dupin believe the ribbon belonged to?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A sailor.
2. What is the Rue Morgue?
(a) A theater.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A morgue.
(d) A home.
3. What was the Rue Morgue once used for?
(a) Floors were rented to tenants.
(b) It was an art gallery.
(c) It is on the grounds where a zoo once was.
(d) It was a factory.
4. What did Adolphe carry for the murder victim when he walked her home?
5. How much money did Madame L'Espanaye pull out from the bank?
(a) 4500 francs.
(b) 3500 francs.
(c) 4000 francs.
(d) 3000 francs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the policeman use to describe the second voice he heard inside the Rue Morgue?
2. Who found a ribbon at the crime scene?
3. How many neighbors did the police find outside the Rue Morgue?
4. Where was the older murder victim cut?
5. How many voices did the policeman claim to hear inside the Rue Morgue?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)