|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the windows appear unopenable?
(a) Broken glass.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A spring mechanism.
2. How is Dupin different from his family?
(a) He is vindictive.
(b) He is mpoverished.
(c) He is sympathetic.
(d) He is wealthy.
3. Who does the narrator describe as having an analytical mind?
(b) One of the murder victims.
(d) The sailor.
4. How many neighbors did the police find outside the Rue Morgue?
(a) 5 to 10.
(b) 20 to 30.
(c) 10 to 20.
(d) 30 to 40.
5. Which character serves as a template for deductive minds?
(a) The policeman.
(c) The sailor.
(d) The Narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does The Narrator generally feel toward Dupin?
2. Who explained the younger victim's death at the trial?
3. What was Dupin able to obtain from the police?
4. What was the person of interest's goal for the animal?
5. Where did the man find the animal again?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)