|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the murder victims cut with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A razor.
(c) A knife.
(d) Glass from the window.
2. Describe the first piece of evidence found at the crime scene.
3. What game does the word draughts refer to?
4. How did the policeman describe the first voice he heard in the Rue Morgue?
5. Where did Dupin find hair when he conducted his own investigation?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Near Madame L'Espanaye.
(c) Near the jewelry box.
(d) Near the chimney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found on the neck of the younger murder victim?
2. Where was the second body found at the Rue Morgue?
3. Where is the first evidence for the murder found?
4. What phrase did the third witness claim to have heard outside the crime scene?
5. What was the Rue Morgue once used for?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)