|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dupin hope the ad will do directly?
(a) Encourage further police investigation.
(b) Bring the animal to him.
(c) Bring the sailor to him.
(d) Release the person arrested for the crime.
2. What is the Rue Morgue?
(a) A morgue.
(b) A home.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A theater.
3. Where did the person of interest obtain an animal?
(a) Puero Rico.
(c) The United States.
4. Why are the murder victims the only ones living in the Rue Morgue?
(a) They tired of tenants.
(b) There wasn't enough space for more people.
(c) They were recluses.
(d) Nobody wanted to live with them.
5. How long had the first person interviewed known the murder victims?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) No time at all.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first evidence found at the Rue Morgue?
2. What did the police note about the windows at the Rue Morgue?
3. Who is shocked by Dupin's comments about the actor?
4. What is directly outside the window at the Rue Morgue?
5. What does Dupin tell The Narrator about the case?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)