|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes The Narrator?
2. When Dupin believes he know who the killer is, what does he give The Narrator?
(a) A knife.
(b) A camera.
(c) A rope.
(d) A pistol.
3. Who helped the person of interest obtain the animal?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His friend.
(c) His boss.
(d) His brother.
4. Who is able to back up the policeman's story?
(a) A tenant in the building.
(b) A shop owner.
(c) A salesman.
(d) A neighbor.
5. Describe the body found in the chimney.
(a) A young woman.
(b) An animal.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dupin describe the person who strangled the younger murder victim?
2. Why does Dupin believe the police arrested the man they did?
3. What does Duping believe is true about the killer?
4. Describe the relationship between Dupin and the narrator.
5. How does Dupin feel about the police investigation of the murders?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)