|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murders in the Rue Morgue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes Dupin's family?
2. How was the body placed in the chimney?
(a) Head first.
(b) It was impossible to tell.
(c) Feet first.
3. What was Dupin able to obtain from the police?
(b) Jewelry that once belonged to the victims.
4. When Dupin believes he know who the killer is, what does he give The Narrator?
(a) A knife.
(b) A camera.
(c) A rope.
(d) A pistol.
5. In his ad, what does Dupin claim to possess?
(a) An oranguatan.
(b) A box of books.
(c) An apartment to rent out.
(d) An empty house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes The Narrator?
2. Why are the murder victims the only ones living in the Rue Morgue?
3. What is directly outside the window at the Rue Morgue?
4. What is Dupin's interest in the case?
5. What is Dupin's first initial?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)