Quiz: The Murders in the Rue Morgue
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Dupin respond to a direct though in another person's head?
a) He saw the occurrence in a dream.
b) He can read minds.
c) He analyzed the situation.
d) He is good at reading body language.
2. What does the salesman in the story sell?
3. What tool was the animal using when the man walked in on him?
a) A fork.
b) A pen.
c) A knife.
d) A razor.
4. Which character can be compared to Sherlock Holmes?
a) The Narrator.
b) The policeman.
c) The sailor.
5. Describe the yard outside the Rue Morgue.
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)