|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Merry gone to college?
2. What tradition had Lulu and Merry adopted over the years to mark the date of their mother's death?
(a) They went to the cemetery.
(b) They watched a sad movie.
(c) They went to their old apartment.
(d) They visited their father.
3. What is Michael's response when Merry e-mails him to invite him for dinner?
(a) He will have to check his calendar.
(b) He refuses to see her.
(c) He will take her to dinner instead.
(d) He is thrilled that he contacted her.
4. Which one of Merry's clients comes to her office and is drunk and violent?
5. Drew sets Merry up on a date with Michael Epstein who is a/an _______________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu learn is the best way to remove the stink of formaldehyde?
2. What does Merry eat when she comes to see Lulu early in the morning?
3. Drew and Lulu have agreed to send Cassandra to __________________.
4. Lulu tells her father that he must stay away from whom?
5. What is the nickname of the artist Lulu meets at the residents' party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Merry have to visit her father in prison by herself?
2. Why do Lulu and Merry never get a good reason for Joey's behavior so many years ago?
3. What secrets does Merry keep from Michael when he takes her to New York for the weekend?
4. Why does Cassandra's teacher think she needs therapy and what is Lulu's opinion of the recommendation?
5. What does Lulu find out when she finally arrives at the courthouse?
6. What causes Lulu to have a panic attack while on an ER rotation when she is a resident?
7. What letter does Merry get that sends her already fragile emotions into overdrive?
8. Why is Lulu unable to help Merry who is in a highly emotional state regarding their father's release from prison?
9. How does Lulu try to help Merry after Anne Cohen dies and what does Lulu learn about Merry's inappropriate behavior?
10. What is notable about the night before Lulu's birthday and how do she and Merry spend it?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)