|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Merry begins taking classes to become _____________________.
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A veterinarian.
(c) A hair stylist.
(d) A lawyer.
2. According to a letter Jesse writes, who does he credit for the changes in his life?
(a) Dr. Phil.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
3. Lulu is in trouble with one of the administrators at her practice for ______________________.
(a) Not keeping up with her patient charts.
(b) Being late with her malpractice insurance payment.
(c) Speaking harshly to a new receptionist.
(d) Having too frequent of appointments with Audra.
4. What does Lulu do for Audra?
(a) She calls Audra's children to come to the hospital.
(b) She administers more pain medication.
(c) She sits with her while she dies.
(d) She dials the phone so she can make calls.
5. Where does Joey want to live when he gets out of prison?
(a) With Lulu.
(b) With Aunt Cilla.
(c) With Merry.
(d) With Uncle Irving.
6. What causes Lulu to have a panic attack in the Emergency Room one day?
(a) She has to treat a child with gunshot wounds.
(b) She has to tend to an old woman whose husband was killed in a car accident.
(c) She sees a wound that reminds her of her mother's death.
(d) A patient pulls a knife on her.
7. What does Jesse do on his last visit with Merry?
(a) Gives her a necklace.
(c) Gives her college pamphlets.
(d) Takes her to lunch.
8. Where had Merry gone to college?
9. What type of business does Quinn own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) An antiques shop.
(c) A gym.
(d) A music store.
10. Who does Merry have over to have sex with again?
11. The day before Lulu's birthday is the anniversary of what?
(a) Her mother's death.
(b) Her daughter's birthday.
(c) Her med school graduation.
(d) Her wedding.
12. What does Merry eat when she comes to see Lulu early in the morning?
(b) Cold pizza.
(c) Beef jerky.
13. What explanation for his crimes does Joey give to Merry?
(a) He has no explanation.
(b) He was high on drugs.
(c) He hated her mother.
(d) Her mother antagonized him.
14. Drew thinks it is time to tell Cassandra and Ruby ________________________.
(a) That they are adopted.
(b) That they are moving.
(c) The truth about Lulu's parents.
(d) That Merry is leaving town.
15. Where does Lulu go after graduating college?
(a) Medical school.
(b) A corporate job.
(c) The Peace Corps.
(d) Law School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu learn is the best way to remove the stink of formaldehyde?
2. Drew and Lulu have agreed to send Cassandra to __________________.
3. Who is Lulu's younger daughter?
4. What request of Merry's does Lulu refuse to honor?
5. Drew informs Lulu that they have to meet with Cassandra's teacher because of ____________________.
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)