|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What transportation method do Merry and her grandmother use to get to their destination in #35?
(a) Staten Island Ferry.
2. Joey is almost a licensed _______________.
(c) Pharmacy tech.
3. Which singer's music always reminded Lulu of her father?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Kenny Rogers.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Tony Randall.
4. What does Grandma Zelda force Lulu to promise?
(a) That she will not get married too young.
(b) That Merry and her father will be taken care of.
(c) That she will get a college education.
(d) That she will look after her grave.
5. Who is the bully in the orphanage?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which family are Lulu and Merry going to live with as foster children?
2. What question does Merry ask Lulu regarding their new foster parents?
3. Who is Lulu and Merry's paternal grandmother?
4. Who surprisingly attends Grandma Zelda's burial service?
5. What is Joey's sentence for the murder of his wife?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)