|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joey found when Lulu returns with help?
(a) On the kitchen floor.
(b) In the stairwell.
(c) On the bed beside Merry.
(d) In the bathtub.
2. What is the name of the grandmother with whom Lulu is staying?
(a) Grammy Ruth.
(b) Mimi Mae.
(c) Mimi Rubee.
(d) Nana Ruby.
3. To what does the author compare Merry's eyes?
(a) Mud balls.
(b) Bon bons.
(c) Chocolate chips.
(d) Tootsie Pops.
4. Which singer's music always reminded Lulu of her father?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Kenny Rogers.
(c) Tony Randall.
(d) Roy Orbison.
5. In which part of her body has Merry been stabbed?
(a) The neck.
(b) The back.
(c) The chest.
(d) The legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Merry lie to her father about?
2. Where does Lulu live after her mother's murder?
3. What treat does Mrs. Cohen give Merry after she is upset on Thanksgiving?
4. What is Joey's sentence for the murder of his wife?
5. Who is the guard who pats down Merry and Dr. Cohen at the prison?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)