|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lulu get to help her mother?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) A downstairs neighbor.
2. In which New York borough do the girls live with the Cohens?
3. To what does the author compare Merry's eyes?
(a) Bon bons.
(b) Mud balls.
(c) Chocolate chips.
(d) Tootsie Pops.
4. What are Lulu and Merry doing as the story begins?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Playing in their room.
5. Where is Joey found when Lulu returns with help?
(a) In the stairwell.
(b) On the kitchen floor.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On the bed beside Merry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treat does Mrs. Cohen give Merry after she is upset on Thanksgiving?
2. Who is the guard who pats down Merry and Dr. Cohen at the prison?
3. Why does Aunt Cilla refuse to keep Lulu and Merry?
4. Why does Merry have an outburst at the table on the holiday in #73?
5. Why is Lulu apprehensive as Chapter 13 begins?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)