Part 1: Chapters 1-3
1. How old is Lulu Zachariah at the beginning of the story?
2. How old is Merry Zachariah at the beginning of the story?
3. What are Lulu and Merry doing as the story begins?
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) Playing in their room.
4. Who is Lulu and Merry's father?
5. What has Lulu been told regarding her father?
(a) Don't ride in a car with him.
(b) Don't talk to him on the phone.
(c) Don't give him any money.
(d) Don't let him into the house.
6. How does Lulu's father get into the house?
(a) He sweet talks Lulu into letting him in.
(b) He uses a key.
(c) He crawls in a window.
(d) He breaks down a door.
7. Where does Lulu hide as her parents fight?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The back porch.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The hallway.
8. What are Lulu's parents fighting about?
(a) The kids.
(c) The house.
This section contains 4,010 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)