|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bix's stepfather busy gathering?
(a) Testimony against his business partner.
(b) Information about where Bix's mother could be.
2. How does Jerome characterize his behavior that summer?
3. What does Miss Pimton say about what they are going to make?
(a) It is more nutritious than the real thing.
(b) It is cheaper than the real thing.
(c) It is less tasty than the real thing.
(d) It has much less sugar than the real thing.
4. With what class would the other class interfere?
5. What does Jerome eventually recover?
(a) His sense of honor.
(b) His belief in Bix's goodness.
(c) His belief in his father's wisdom.
(d) His sense of privacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bix's stepfather agree to do though he is clearly tired?
2. About what do Bix and his stepfather argue?
3. What does Bix do the next week at school?
4. What does Jerome say Bix needs to add to his game?
5. How does Bix react to the first part of the contest?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)