|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bix doing in the corner of the Home Economics room?
(a) Cutting himself.
(c) Eating pie.
(d) Talking on his cell phone.
2. For what class is Jerome late?
(c) Home Economics.
3. About what does the visitor to Jerome's home assure Jerome?
(a) The fact that Jerome's fellow students in his former school are very proud of him.
(b) The fact that Jerome can be a wonderful ambassador for blacks.
(c) The fact that Jerome can always return to his former school.
(d) The quality of the education Jerome can expect at his new school.
4. What class is it suggested that Jerome take?
(a) Home Economics.
5. What is Jerome prepared to do the next time he goes to his Home Economics class?
(a) Meet his partner.
(b) Prove he can cook better than the girls.
(c) Be asked to leave the class.
(d) Dislike the teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hidden in a grove of trees?
2. Who is Jerome's unseen opponent?
3. Who calls Jerome in to talk with him?
4. About what is Jerome angry?
5. Where does Jerome find directions to care for a baseball glove?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)