|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up in the middle of the game that Jerome is describing?
(a) A beautiful white woman.
(b) A police office.
(c) A tall, handsome white man.
(d) A few gang members.
2. Where is it possible to play basketball both summer and winter?
(a) In the high school gym.
(b) In the white YMCA.
(c) At the court hidden in the trees.
(d) At the court at the black YMCA.
3. What does Jerome later find out when he first thought things were back to being right in his secret place?
(a) They were not right.
(b) The secret place is owned by a white racists.
(c) Many boys knew about the secret place.
(d) The secret place is about to be torn up.
4. What is one thing about Bix Rivers to which Jerome refers?
(a) His talent for seeing the truth.
(b) His talent for singing.
(c) His rebellion against authority.
(d) His disappearance.
5. What does the person do who shows up in the middle of the game?
(a) Arrests one of the spectators.
(b) Picks a fight with some of the ball players.
(c) Cheers for Bix.
(d) Cheers for Maurice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Jerome's mother not pay attention to concerning other people?
2. What do the two trucks who arrive at the game carry?
3. How does Bix seem in Home Economics class?
4. What is hidden in a grove of trees?
5. What tune does the horn of one of the trucks play?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)