|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student does Jerome's visitor call him?
2. Who does Jerome discover at the basketball court?
(b) Jerome's middle brother.
(c) Three policemen and Bix.
(d) The drug dealers.
3. How does Jerome characterize his behavior that summer?
4. What does Jerome's mother ask him one day?
(a) If he is angry at the world.
(b) If he wants to be something when he grows up.
(c) If he is sad.
(d) Why he is talking to himself.
5. Why does Jerome cut off a pair of his pants?
(a) To protest treatment from a teacher.
(b) To try out for the basketball team.
(c) Because of the heat in the classroom.
(d) To make some of the white kids laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Jerome mention while writing about playing basketball?
2. What question does Jerome ask Bix that Bix challenges?
3. What will be unique about Jerome's situation?
4. What changes with Bix as he plays with the lantern?
5. What does Jerome's mother want Jerome to do with what he wins?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)