|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Part, Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Jerome use his secluded basketball court now?
(a) The lantern gives him light to play and to walk home.
(b) His brother is going with him in the family car and using the headlights for Jerome to play.
(c) The city has installed lights on the court.
(d) It is summer and the days are longer so there's light longer.
2. What does Jerome ask the Home Economics teacher?
(a) Why they are making desserts when they haven't made a main course.
(b) If they can make chocolate cake instead.
(c) If they can make peach pie instead of cherry pie.
(d) Why they are making fake food?
3. How does Jerome characterize his behavior that summer?
4. Who are some people Jerome's brother continually analyzes?
(a) Jerome's brother's Sunday school teacher and the church's preacher.
(b) Jerome's brother's classmates.
(c) Jerome's brother's teachers.
(d) The baseball team the brother coaches.
5. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
(a) Jerome loves the truth.
(b) Jerome loves drama.
(c) Jerome is a writer.
(d) Jerome is now a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Jerome seen his partner before?
2. What does Jerome eventually recover?
3. For what class is Jerome late?
4. Where will Jerome start attending school?
5. What does Jerome offer for Bix to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)