|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Part, Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Pimton say about what they are going to make?
(a) It has much less sugar than the real thing.
(b) It is cheaper than the real thing.
(c) It is less tasty than the real thing.
(d) It is more nutritious than the real thing.
2. Why does Jerome worry that some people might think he is a thief?
(a) Because he took Bix's cleats out of Bix's bedroom.
(b) Because he took Bix's ball cap out of Bix's bedroom.
(c) Because he took Bix's notebook out of Bix's bedroom.
(d) Because he took Bix's ball glove out of Bix's bedroom.
3. Where is it possible to play basketball both summer and winter?
(a) At the court at the black YMCA.
(b) At the court hidden in the trees.
(c) In the high school gym.
(d) In the white YMCA.
4. Why does Jerome cut off a pair of his pants?
(a) To protest treatment from a teacher.
(b) Because of the heat in the classroom.
(c) To try out for the basketball team.
(d) To make some of the white kids laugh.
5. What is bounceball?
(a) A game elementary children play with a soccer ball.
(b) What Bix calls basketball.
(c) A pick-up basketball game where you must bounce the ball once for every step you take.
(d) A game elementary children play with a hoop that is only four feet off the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person do who shows up in the middle of the game?
2. Where does Jerome find directions to care for a baseball glove?
3. What class is it suggested that Jerome take?
4. About what does Jerome's Communications teacher lecture Jerome?
5. Out of what do the Home Economics students practice making hamburger patties?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)