|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Part, Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Jerome one day to play basketball?
(a) His father.
2. What makes Jerome nervous as he is headed towards his favorite court?
(a) He does not know if those drug dealers he saw before will be there.
(b) He is afraid of losing his way in the dark.
(c) He is afraid of encountering some KKK members.
(d) The path is dark.
3. What is one thing Jerome learns when he starts school that Fall?
(a) He will probably not be very popular.
(b) He will have to work much harder than the white students.
(c) There are good reasons why schools are segregated.
(d) In some ways, people at the white school aren't that much different from people at the black one.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What animal does Jerome mention while writing about playing basketball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bix call what he does with the lantern?
2. How does Jerome feel about learning who his partner is?
3. About what does Jerome's Communications teacher lecture Jerome?
4. Why does Jerome cut off a pair of his pants?
5. What does Jerome eventually recover?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)