|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerome realize after his mother asks him a question about his behavior?
(a) He never talks directly to others.
(b) He does want to be something other than a factory worker.
(c) He tends to vocalize basketball plays.
(d) He is sad that Bix does not seem to want to be friends.
2. Who does Jerome say smiles politely when the person shows up?
(a) The coach of the white team.
(d) The coach of the black team.
3. What position does Bix play on the baseball team?
(b) First base.
(c) Left field.
4. What is another way Jerome uses to find friends?
(a) If the person is into basketball.
(b) How the person refers to their "colored" help.
(c) How the person talks about civil rights.
(d) How the person speaks French.
5. With what class would the other class interfere?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Miss Pimton suggest Jerome partner?
2. About what does Jerome say his mother is angry?
3. What difference does Jerome describe concerning sports leagues?
4. Who shows up in the middle of the game that Jerome is describing?
5. How does the counselor respond to Jerome's choice of schedule change?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)