|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Jerome mention while writing about playing basketball?
2. How does the counselor respond to Jerome's choice of schedule change?
(a) She thinks Jerome is unaware of the impact of his choice.
(b) She reluctantly approves.
(c) She is happy to see Jerome making the choice to stay in French class.
(d) She disapproves it.
3. With whom does Miss Pimton suggest Jerome partner?
(b) Matty Sue.
(c) No one.
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. About what does the visitor to Jerome's home assure Jerome?
(a) The quality of the education Jerome can expect at his new school.
(b) The fact that Jerome's fellow students in his former school are very proud of him.
(c) The fact that Jerome can be a wonderful ambassador for blacks.
(d) The fact that Jerome can always return to his former school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be unique about Jerome's situation?
2. Who does Jerome look for but cannot find?
3. What does Jerome eventually recover?
4. Why is Mattie Sue happy about Jerome's arrival in Home Economics class?
5. What happens to Jerome's mother?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)