|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jerome calls Braxton Rivers "luck"?
(a) The counselor says that remains to be seen.
(b) The counselor says Braxton is dropping out of school.
(c) The counselor frowns and says nothing.
(d) The counselor says Braxton is quite lucky.
2. What is one class Jerome mentions he enjoys?
3. What is another way Jerome uses to find friends?
(a) If the person is into basketball.
(b) How the person refers to their "colored" help.
(c) How the person speaks French.
(d) How the person talks about civil rights.
4. What does Jerome say about his mother's interactions with other people?
(a) She deals well with them.
(b) She is hostile.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She is aloof.
5. Who is the first person to notice Jerome's behavior?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is it suggested that Jerome take?
2. Where does Jerome spend most of his summers?
3. What chore does Jerome assume at home?
4. About what is Jerome angry?
5. Upon what does Jerome's mother focus concerning other people?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)