|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 14 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be unique about Jerome's situation?
(a) He will be the only black student.
(b) He will be allowed to play on the basketball team.
(c) He will be allowed to waive the mandatory requirements.
(d) He will be one of only about 50 black students.
2. What is Jerome's preferred sport?
3. For what do Jerome and his mother prepare?
(a) Jerome's father's absence for several months.
(b) A basketball tournament.
(c) A pre-school party.
(d) The start of school as always.
4. With what class would the other class interfere?
5. What difference does Jerome describe concerning sports leagues?
(a) The difference between Jerome's favorite sport versus Bix's favorite sport.
(b) He does not mention any differences.
(c) The difference between the coach of the football league versus the one of the soccer league.
(d) The differences between the popular, well-supported white little league and the less-popular, poorly-supported black little league.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are some people Jerome's brother continually analyzes?
2. What does one of the white players say after the pick up game?
3. With whom does Miss Pimton suggest Jerome partner?
4. What kind of student does Jerome's visitor call him?
5. Who goes with Jerome one day to play basketball?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)