|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
(a) Jerome is a writer.
(b) Jerome loves drama.
(c) Jerome loves the truth.
(d) Jerome is now a preacher.
2. What is one thing Jerome learns when he starts school that Fall?
(a) In some ways, people at the white school aren't that much different from people at the black one.
(b) There are good reasons why schools are segregated.
(c) He will probably not be very popular.
(d) He will have to work much harder than the white students.
3. Who accompanies Jerome most summer days?
(a) His best friend, Harold.
(b) His youngest brother.
(c) His two older brothers.
(d) No one.
4. What is "You LIke It, It Likes You"?
(a) The Coca-Cola slogan.
(b) The Seven-Up slogan.
(c) The Schwinn slogan.
(d) The Westinghouse slogan.
5. What is Jerome's preferred sport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jerome find directions to care for a baseball glove?
2. What tune does the horn of one of the trucks play?
3. With whom does Jerome speak after the ball game?
4. What is one thing about Bix Rivers to which Jerome refers?
5. Who is Jerome's unseen opponent?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)