|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are some people Jerome's brother continually analyzes?
(a) Jerome's brother's teachers.
(b) Jerome's brother's Sunday school teacher and the church's preacher.
(c) The baseball team the brother coaches.
(d) Jerome's brother's classmates.
2. Who visits Jerome just before school opens?
(a) The principal at the school he will attend.
(c) The teacher in the class he will be placed.
(d) His former principal.
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. Who sponsors the white team that traditionally visits a black team at the beginning of the season?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
5. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
(a) Jerome loves drama.
(b) Jerome loves the truth.
(c) Jerome is a writer.
(d) Jerome is now a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does the visitor to Jerome's home assure Jerome?
2. What could Jerome and everyone else in the stands see about one of the spectators?
3. Upon what does Jerome's mother not pay attention to concerning other people?
4. Who makes a spectacular play that sends the black team to the bench?
5. What is Bix's stepfather busy gathering?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)