|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one class Jerome mentions he enjoys?
2. Why is Jerome angry?
(a) His father insisted he play football.
(b) His father would not let him play baseball.
(c) Bix laughs at Jerome when Jerome trips.
(d) He thinks Bix thinks Bix is too good to spend time with black people.
3. What does Jerome realize after his mother asks him a question about his behavior?
(a) He never talks directly to others.
(b) He does want to be something other than a factory worker.
(c) He tends to vocalize basketball plays.
(d) He is sad that Bix does not seem to want to be friends.
4. What position does Bix play on the baseball team?
(c) First base.
(d) Left field.
5. Who is the first person to notice Jerome's behavior?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "You LIke It, It Likes You"?
2. What does Jerome's mother ask him one day?
3. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
4. About what does the visitor to Jerome's home assure Jerome?
5. What animal does Jerome mention while writing about playing basketball?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)