|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the younger siblings of some of the ball players do?
(a) Try to get their older brothers to buy them refreshments.
(b) Play a pick up game.
(c) Borrow shirts from both the black and the white players.
(d) Start fighting.
2. What does Jerome want to do in church?
(a) Sing a solo.
(b) Tell the truth about Bix.
(c) He does not go to church.
(d) Answer the altar call.
3. Who visits Jerome just before school opens?
(a) The principal at the school he will attend.
(c) His former principal.
(d) The teacher in the class he will be placed.
4. Who does Jerome look for but cannot find?
(a) The black coach.
(c) Bix's stepfather.
5. What is one class Jerome mentions he enjoys?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jerome say smiles politely when the person shows up?
2. Who goes with Jerome one day to play basketball?
3. What tune does the horn of one of the trucks play?
4. Upon what does Jerome's mother not pay attention to concerning other people?
5. What school had Jerome planned to attend?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)