|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Part, Sections 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team is doing best in the black/white game initially?
(a) The black team.
(b) The white team.
(c) It is not discussed.
(d) Both teams play equally well.
2. What is "You LIke It, It Likes You"?
(a) The Coca-Cola slogan.
(b) The Schwinn slogan.
(c) The Seven-Up slogan.
(d) The Westinghouse slogan.
3. To what does the phrase "spin light" pertain?
(a) Playing pitcher.
(b) A video game Bix loves.
(c) Playing soccer goalie.
(d) Playing shortstop.
4. Why does Jerome worry that some people might think he is a thief?
(a) Because he took Bix's ball cap out of Bix's bedroom.
(b) Because he took Bix's notebook out of Bix's bedroom.
(c) Because he took Bix's cleats out of Bix's bedroom.
(d) Because he took Bix's ball glove out of Bix's bedroom.
5. What does the person do who shows up in the middle of the game?
(a) Cheers for Maurice.
(b) Cheers for Bix.
(c) Picks a fight with some of the ball players.
(d) Arrests one of the spectators.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Jerome angry?
2. Who makes a spectacular play that sends the black team to the bench?
3. Who sponsors the white team that traditionally visits a black team at the beginning of the season?
4. Who does the man with whom Jerome say he is?
5. Who does Jerome say smiles politely when the person shows up?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)