|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through First Part, Sections 4 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerome worry that some people might think he is a thief?
(a) Because he took Bix's ball glove out of Bix's bedroom.
(b) Because he took Bix's cleats out of Bix's bedroom.
(c) Because he took Bix's notebook out of Bix's bedroom.
(d) Because he took Bix's ball cap out of Bix's bedroom.
2. What is "You LIke It, It Likes You"?
(a) The Westinghouse slogan.
(b) The Seven-Up slogan.
(c) The Coca-Cola slogan.
(d) The Schwinn slogan.
3. Who are some people Jerome's brother continually analyzes?
(a) Jerome's brother's classmates.
(b) Jerome's brother's Sunday school teacher and the church's preacher.
(c) Jerome's brother's teachers.
(d) The baseball team the brother coaches.
4. What is Jerome's preferred sport?
5. What is one thing about Bix Rivers to which Jerome refers?
(a) His disappearance.
(b) His talent for singing.
(c) His talent for seeing the truth.
(d) His rebellion against authority.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Bix play on the baseball team?
2. How long has Jerome known Bix before Bix runs away?
3. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
4. Who is coaching the team that Jerome is watching the night he meets Bix?
5. Why is Jerome angry?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)