|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerome worry that some people might think he is a thief?
(a) Because he took Bix's cleats out of Bix's bedroom.
(b) Because he took Bix's ball cap out of Bix's bedroom.
(c) Because he took Bix's ball glove out of Bix's bedroom.
(d) Because he took Bix's notebook out of Bix's bedroom.
2. Who does Jerome say smiles politely when the person shows up?
(a) The coach of the black team.
(d) The coach of the white team.
3. What does the person notice about Jerome's behavior?
(a) Jerome is lethargic.
(b) Jerome is behaving strangely.
(c) Jerome is depressed.
(d) Jerome is very agitated.
4. What is Bix's stepfather busy gathering?
(a) Information about where Bix's mother could be.
(d) Testimony against his business partner.
5. What new laws are in effect that will affect Jerome?
(b) Jim Crow.
(c) Separate but equal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the anonymous contest Miss Pimton sets up?
2. Who does Jerome discover at the basketball court?
3. What does Jerome's mother want Jerome to do with what he wins?
4. For what class is Jerome late?
5. What does Bix start incorporating into his game?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)