|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person do who shows up in the middle of the game?
(a) Cheers for Maurice.
(b) Arrests one of the spectators.
(c) Cheers for Bix.
(d) Picks a fight with some of the ball players.
2. About what does Jerome say his mother is angry?
(a) At Jerome's odd behavior.
(b) At Jerome's father's job change.
(c) At Maurice's choice.
(d) At the school integration situation.
3. What position does Bix play on the baseball team?
(a) First base.
(d) Left field.
4. What does Jerome ask the counselor about the boy she calls "poor thing"?
(a) If he is new to the school.
(b) If he is in the same home situation as Jerome.
(c) If he is black.
(d) If he has a mother.
5. What does Miss Pimton say about what they are going to make?
(a) It is cheaper than the real thing.
(b) It has much less sugar than the real thing.
(c) It is more nutritious than the real thing.
(d) It is less tasty than the real thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerome yell to who is watching him?
2. Who wins the anonymous contest Miss Pimton sets up?
3. Who does the man with whom Jerome say he is?
4. What does Bix ask of Jerome?
5. What is Bix's challenge about?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)