|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
(a) Jerome is now a preacher.
(b) Jerome loves the truth.
(c) Jerome loves drama.
(d) Jerome is a writer.
2. About what does the visitor to Jerome's home assure Jerome?
(a) The fact that Jerome can be a wonderful ambassador for blacks.
(b) The fact that Jerome can always return to his former school.
(c) The fact that Jerome's fellow students in his former school are very proud of him.
(d) The quality of the education Jerome can expect at his new school.
3. What is Jerome's preferred sport?
4. Why does Jerome yell what he does to the person(s) watching him?
(a) The man keeps taunting Jerome.
(b) The two boys are twirling knives.
(c) He's still a little mad at Bix.
(d) The dog is growling.
5. How does Jerome try to break the ice between him and Bix?
(a) With a joke.
(b) By letting Bix choose what they will cook.
(c) With a comment about the teacher.
(d) By saying Jerome admires Bix's short stop abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the effect of the person going with Jerome?
2. What does Bix say everyone is doing?
3. What does the person notice about Jerome's behavior?
4. How old is Bix when he runs away?
5. How does Jerome characterize his behavior that summer?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)