|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team is doing best in the black/white game initially?
(a) The black team.
(b) Both teams play equally well.
(c) The white team.
(d) It is not discussed.
2. What could Jerome and everyone else in the stands see about one of the spectators?
(a) The person is very wealthy.
(b) The person knows nothing about baseball.
(c) The person is blind.
(d) Something was going on other than just cheering.
3. What do the boys trying out for the basketball team already have?
(b) The coach's approval.
(d) Places on the team.
4. What does Maurice go off to college to do?
(a) Become a pilot.
(b) Become a pediatrician.
(c) Become an architect.
(d) Become a psychiatrist.
5. Who is coaching the team that Jerome is watching the night he meets Bix?
(a) Mr. Steller.
(b) Bix's father.
(c) Jerome's father.
(d) Jerome's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bix when he runs away?
2. Who is Jerome's unseen opponent?
3. What is hidden in a grove of trees?
4. What is the effect of the person going with Jerome?
5. How does Jerome characterize Mr. Eggelestobbs?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)