|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Part, Sections 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. How does Jerome characterize Mr. Eggelestobbs?
3. How long has Jerome known Bix before Bix runs away?
(a) About a year.
(b) The three years of high school.
(c) Since they were babies.
(d) Since they were five.
4. Upon what does Jerome's mother focus concerning other people?
(a) Whether they go to church.
(b) Who they are and what they do.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their occupations.
5. Who does Jerome look for but cannot find?
(b) The black coach.
(c) Bix's stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason it is appropriate for Jerome to write about Bix?
2. What is Bix's stepfather busy gathering?
3. To what does the phrase "spin light" pertain?
4. Where will Jerome start attending school?
5. What could Jerome and everyone else in the stands see about one of the spectators?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)