|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Part, Sections 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jerome's brothers think of his cooking at home?
(a) They think he cooks better than their mother.
(b) They do not believe home economics class is helping him as a cook.
(c) They do not say much.
(d) They like what he is making.
2. What does Jerome's momma realize that Jerome's been neglecting?
(a) His basketball.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His academic courses.
(d) His music.
3. In what city does Jerome live?
4. Where is the new court where Jerome practices?
(a) In a predominantly white section of town.
(b) Near a junkyard.
(c) Near some train tracks.
(d) Near the city dump.
5. What does Jerome ask the counselor about the boy she calls "poor thing"?
(a) If he is new to the school.
(b) If he has a mother.
(c) If he is in the same home situation as Jerome.
(d) If he is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerome's mother ask him one day?
2. Why is Jerome angry?
3. What does Jerome say about his mother's interactions with other people?
4. Who is Bobo?
5. Why does Jerome cut off a pair of his pants?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)