|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Part, Sections 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another way Jerome uses to find friends?
(a) How the person speaks French.
(b) How the person talks about civil rights.
(c) How the person refers to their "colored" help.
(d) If the person is into basketball.
2. For what class is Jerome late?
(c) Home Economics.
3. Who has to sign Jerome's drop form?
(a) The principal.
(b) Mr. Egglestobs.
(c) Jerome's French teacher.
(d) The basketball coach.
4. Where does Jerome spend most of his summers?
(a) At the secret basketball court.
(b) At the black swimming pool.
(c) In the black neighborhood park.
(d) In the library.
5. What does Jerome eventually recover?
(a) His sense of privacy.
(b) His belief in his father's wisdom.
(c) His sense of honor.
(d) His belief in Bix's goodness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Jerome and everyone else in the stands see about one of the spectators?
2. Who does Jerome say smiles politely when the person shows up?
3. In what city does Jerome live?
4. About what does Jerome's Communications teacher lecture Jerome?
5. What does the counselor tell Jerome about his new class?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)