|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the effect of the person going with Jerome?
(a) Jerome does not see Bix as a white boy.
(b) It ruins his secret place for a while.
(c) Jerome sees his father as a real person.
(d) Jerome sees his brother as a real person.
2. Upon what does Jerome's mother not pay attention to concerning other people?
(a) Their clothing.
(b) Their achievements.
(c) Who they're not and what they don't do.
(d) Their social status.
3. How long is it before Jerome sees Bix again after the disagreement about moves on the court?
(a) About 4 months.
(b) About 2 months.
(c) About 3 weeks.
(d) About 6 months.
4. How does Bix respond to Jerome's suggestion about Bix's game?
(a) He calls the moves Jerome suggests as dishonesty.
(b) He says baseball is his love and he really does not want to put that much effort into basketball.
(c) He says he'll never love basketball like Jerome does.
(d) He says he can beat Jerome without any fancy stuff.
5. At what does Jerome say Bix is a natural?
(d) Stand-up comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Jerome most summer days?
2. Who is Jerome's unseen opponent?
3. Where has Jerome seen his partner before?
4. What does Jerome realize as a result of Bix challenging him?
5. How does Jerome try to break the ice between him and Bix?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)