|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jerome feel about learning who his partner is?
2. What does Jerome notice about Bix's shoes?
(a) The shoe laces are from tennis shoes.
(b) They are well shined.
(c) They are terribly scuffed.
(d) They have holes in them.
3. What does Jerome eventually recover?
(a) His sense of honor.
(b) His belief in his father's wisdom.
(c) His sense of privacy.
(d) His belief in Bix's goodness.
4. What is hidden in a grove of trees?
(a) A gang hideout.
(b) A hangout for Jerome and his friends.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A basketball court.
5. What does Jerome's mother ask him one day?
(a) If he wants to be something when he grows up.
(b) If he is angry at the world.
(c) Why he is talking to himself.
(d) If he is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the anonymous contest Miss Pimton sets up?
2. What does Jerome say Bix needs to add to his game?
3. How long does Jerome work with Bix on the basketball court?
4. Upon what does Jerome's mother focus concerning other people?
5. What is Bix's challenge about?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)