|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Last Part, Sections 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerome imagine while he is practicing by himself on the basketball court?
(a) A scout seeing him.
(b) Getting on the high school team.
(c) Playing for the pros.
(d) Playing against Bix.
2. Who is the first person to notice Jerome's behavior?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
3. How does Jerome try to break the ice between him and Bix?
(a) By saying Jerome admires Bix's short stop abilities.
(b) With a joke.
(c) By letting Bix choose what they will cook.
(d) With a comment about the teacher.
4. What does Jerome ask the Home Economics teacher?
(a) If they can make chocolate cake instead.
(b) Why they are making desserts when they haven't made a main course.
(c) Why they are making fake food?
(d) If they can make peach pie instead of cherry pie.
5. What does Jerome's mother ask him one day?
(a) Why he is talking to himself.
(b) If he is sad.
(c) If he wants to be something when he grows up.
(d) If he is angry at the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jerome work with Bix on the basketball court?
2. What does the person notice about Jerome's behavior?
3. Who wins the anonymous contest Miss Pimton sets up?
4. Out of what do the Home Economics students practice making hamburger patties?
5. What is Jerome prepared to do the next time he goes to his Home Economics class?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)