|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben refer to as a place to hide while hunting in Chapter 38?
(a) A covey.
(b) A niche.
(c) A nook.
(d) A blind.
2. What is engraved on the back of Ben's compass?
(a) "My True North" (132).
(b) "Go North" (132).
(c) "To My Love" (132).
(d) "I'm Lost Without You" (132).
3. In Ben's freshman year, he won the mile race in what time?
(a) 6 minutes, 2 seconds.
(b) 5 minutes, 32 seconds.
(c) 3 minutes, 49 seconds.
(d) 4 minutes, 28 seconds.
4. How many of the small trout is Ashley able to eat when Ben returns to the plane in Chapter 13?
5. What is the bridge that Ben passes near the hospital where he works in Chapter 49?
(a) The Sunset Bridge.
(b) The Martinsdale Bridge.
(c) The Washington Bridge.
(d) The Fuller Warren Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben use to patch the hole in the sled in Chapter 27?
2. For how long does Ashley say she and Ben have been stuck here since the plane crash in Chapter 22?
3. How many bunk beds with mattresses do Ben and Ashley discover in the Ranger's Hut in Chapter 42?
4. How many small trout does Ben bring back from his fishing expedition in Chapter 13?
5. Approximately how long does it take for loggerhead turtle eggs to hatch, according to the narrative in Chapter 18?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)