|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, Ben uses a metaphor to describe a broken heart. What does he compare a broken heart to?
(a) A huge stained glass.
(b) A coming storm.
(c) A white cloud.
(d) A crystal globe.
2. What color is the front door on the lakeside house that Ben and Ashley discover in Chapter 30?
3. What does Ashley do with Ben's recorder when she demands it from him in Chapter 22?
(a) She throws it off a cliff.
(b) She breaks it.
(c) She throws it into the creek.
(d) She leaves a message for Rachel.
4. How was Ben injured by his father after winning the state championships his senior year of high school?
(a) He broke his arm.
(b) He broke his leg.
(c) He broke his nose.
(d) He broke his ribs.
5. What does Ben claim to use to help him sleep in Chapter 24?
(b) Tylenol PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben use as fish bait in Chapter 13?
2. What degree did Ben's father want him to go for in college?
3. What column does Ashley say she started out writing for in Chapter 26?
4. On what day of the week is Ben's flight set to depart in Chapter 1?
5. What does Ben use to make a makeshift sled to pull Ashley in Chapter 21?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)