|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Che and Alberto kicked out of in Chapter 24?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A truck.
(c) Their lodging.
(d) A pub.
2. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 23?
(a) A police station.
(b) A shed.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A hospital.
3. How did Che and Alberto want to reach Bogota?
4. What made Chile's major struggle even more difficult?
(a) Natural disasters were beyond human control.
(b) People didn't want to be educated.
(c) People didn't want fair elections.
(d) The amount of American money invested there.
5. What were Che and Alberto waiting until they arrived in Lima to do?
6. What did Cuzco used to be called?
(a) The Fertile Crescent.
(b) Cradle of Civilization.
(c) Navel of the World.
(d) The Big Easy.
7. What did the lead doctor of the San Pablo leper colony command?
(a) Great respect.
(b) Great disrespect.
(c) A strict schedule.
(d) Clean living conditions.
8. With whom did Che and Alberto have an odd encounter in Chapter 25?
(a) A one-legged sailor.
(b) A psychic.
(c) A leper.
(d) A drunken sergeant.
9. What did Che and Alberto still not have in Chapter 33?
(a) A map.
(c) Each other.
10. According to Che, what represented the power of whites that destroyed the Incas for their gold?
(c) The ruins.
11. How did Che describe the woman they befriended on the boat to San Pablo?
(a) Her voice was annoying.
(b) She was old.
(c) She seemed easy.
(d) She seemed wary of them.
12. In Chapter 23, who argued for revolutionary changes in education?
(a) A vagabond.
(b) A schoolteacher.
(c) The police.
(d) The Indians.
13. What did Che believe was inadequate in Chile?
(b) The food.
(c) Clothing options.
(d) Health Care.
14. What didn't Che and Alberto want to do in Chapter 32?
15. In Chapter 30, what did Che and Alberto think about the third-class coaches for the local Indians?
(a) They were depressing.
(b) They were better than fourth class.
(c) They were shabby.
(d) They were nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fact helped Che and Alberto acquire lodging in Chapter 22?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what country were Che and Alberto about to enter?
3. What did Che and Alberto tell stories about in Chapter 23?
4. Where did Che and Alberto bathe in Chapter 20?
5. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 25?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)