|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Che predict would win the Chilean presidential election?
2. According to Che, what symbolized Incan power?
(d) The ruins.
3. Who were the Yaguas?
(a) Imaginary friends.
(b) A family of lepers.
(c) A band.
4. How did Che describe the woman they befriended on the boat to San Pablo?
(a) She seemed wary of them.
(b) Her voice was annoying.
(c) She was old.
(d) She seemed easy.
5. When they finally reached San Pablo, where did Che and Alberto stay?
(a) In a shed.
(b) The room of the colony's medical director.
(c) The police station.
(d) In a ditch.
6. What did the lead doctor of the San Pablo leper colony command?
(a) A strict schedule.
(b) Great respect.
(c) Great disrespect.
(d) Clean living conditions.
7. In Chapter 29, what did Che write had been fused with the "enigmatic" soul of the true Andean people?
8. How did Che describe the San Pablo living conditions?
9. What did Cuzco used to be called?
(a) Navel of the World.
(b) Cradle of Civilization.
(c) The Big Easy.
(d) The Fertile Crescent.
10. What did Che and Alberto do to celebrate traveling for six months?
(a) Bought a nice dinner.
(b) Visited a leper colony.
(c) Got drunk.
11. How did Che and Alberto want to reach Bogota?
12. What made Chile's major struggle even more difficult?
(a) People didn't want fair elections.
(b) Natural disasters were beyond human control.
(c) The amount of American money invested there.
(d) People didn't want to be educated.
13. What did Che drink on his birthday?
(a) Rum Runners.
(c) Pisco, a Peruvian national drink.
(d) Wine made by the lepers.
14. What was the name of the cathedral bell in Chapter 28?
(b) Ave Maria.
(c) Maria Angola.
(d) Our Lady Full of Grace.
15. What was the name of the cathedral in Chapter 28?
(a) Our Lord of the Earthquakes.
(b) Lady Maria of Love.
(c) Ave Maria.
(d) Sacre Coeur.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what did Alberto win in a card game?
2. What did Che and Alberto see in Sicuani?
3. Where did the lepers of San Pablo live?
4. Who did Alberto yell at in Chapter 32?
5. Who took Che and Alberto on a tour of the Valley of the Incas and found them train tickets to Machu Picchu?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)