|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cuzco surrounded by?
2. What did Che drink on his birthday?
(a) Wine made by the lepers.
(b) Rum Runners.
(c) Pisco, a Peruvian national drink.
3. What fact helped Che and Alberto acquire lodging in Chapter 22?
(a) They were from Argentina.
(b) They were handsome.
(c) They were doctors.
(d) They were Mexican.
4. What did Cuzco used to be called?
(a) Cradle of Civilization.
(b) The Fertile Crescent.
(c) The Big Easy.
(d) Navel of the World.
5. What didn't Che and Alberto want to do in Chapter 32?
6. What river did Che swim across?
(a) The Amazon.
(b) The Vilcanota River.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Mississippi.
7. Who was Che writing to in Chapter 37?
(a) His father.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His priest.
8. What attractions did Che and Alberto visit in Lima?
(a) The casinos.
(b) A leper colony and a graveyard.
(c) The port and a museum.
(d) The brothels.
9. Who was Argentina home to?
(a) La Ponderosa and her cousin.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(d) Peron and Evita.
10. In Chapter 31, where did Che and Alberto travel to on horseback?
(a) A campsite.
(b) Another town.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A leper colony.
11. What did the lead doctor of the San Pablo leper colony command?
(a) Great respect.
(b) A strict schedule.
(c) Great disrespect.
(d) Clean living conditions.
12. Which river did Che and Alberto trace in Chapter 27?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Mississippi.
(c) The Amazon.
(d) The Vilcanota River.
13. What made Chile's major struggle even more difficult?
(a) People didn't want to be educated.
(b) People didn't want fair elections.
(c) Natural disasters were beyond human control.
(d) The amount of American money invested there.
14. Who did Alberto yell at in Chapter 32?
(a) Civil Guard soldiers.
(c) An inn keeper.
15. What sport did Che and Alberto play after reaching Machu Picchu?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Che and Alberto want to reach Bogota?
2. Where were Che and Alberto kicked out of in Chapter 24?
3. What was the name of the cathedral in Chapter 28?
4. What did the locals help out with a little in Chapter 33?
5. What is the name of the Incan fortress?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)