|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Che believe was inadequate in Chile?
(b) Health Care.
(c) Clothing options.
(d) The food.
2. In his letter in Chapter 37, what did Che write he had a growing interest in?
3. In Chapter 39, it was Che's birthday. How old did he turn?
4. What is the name of the Incan fortress?
5. Why did Alberto yell at someone in Chapter 32?
(a) The locals were taunting him.
(b) The inn keeper tried to kick them out.
(c) He was mad at Che.
(d) They had prevented a woman from bringing her husband food in jail.
6. How did Che and Alberto want to reach Bogota?
7. What did Che and Alberto tell stories about in Chapter 23?
(a) Their travels.
(b) Their parents.
(c) The riches of the land of Peron.
(d) The pirate ship they were looking for.
8. When they finally reached San Pablo, where did Che and Alberto stay?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) The police station.
(d) The room of the colony's medical director.
9. What did Che and Alberto do to celebrate traveling for six months?
(b) Visited a leper colony.
(c) Bought a nice dinner.
(d) Got drunk.
10. Who took Che and Alberto on a tour of the Valley of the Incas and found them train tickets to Machu Picchu?
(a) Che's aunt.
(c) Some local natives.
(d) Dr. Hermosa.
11. Who was Dr. Hugo Pesce and what did he do for Che and Alberto?
(a) He was a psychic and he housed the travelers.
(b) He was an ex-leprologist and he housed the travelers.
(c) He was Alberto's father and he housed the travelers.
(d) He was a surgeon and he housed the travelers.
12. What did Che and Alberto need at the beginning of Chapter 32?
13. What didn't Che and Alberto want to do in Chapter 32?
14. Where did Che and Alberto stay in Chapter 23?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A shed.
(d) A police station.
15. What was Chile's major struggle?
(a) Fair elections.
(b) Resisting American control.
(c) Dealing with natural disasters.
(d) Lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Che describe the Cuzco archaeological museum?
2. What did Che and Alberto think the procession looked like in Chapter 28?
3. Where were Che and Alberto kicked out of in Chapter 24?
4. In Chapter 31, where did Che and Alberto travel to on horseback?
5. Who once resided in Cuzco?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)