|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Che and Alberto stay with in Chapter 15?
(a) Che's cousins.
(c) A Chinese couple.
(d) Some Germans.
2. In Chapter 18, what did the boat to the island not have?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A vending machine.
(c) A clean toilet.
(d) A sink.
3. What was the disagreement over Chile's mines?
(a) Some people wanted mining to stop, others wanted it to continue.
(b) Some thought the mines made the country ugly.
(c) Some thought mining should be nationalized, others wanted a free market.
(d) There wasn't a disagreement.
4. How did the car driver know Che and Alberto in Chapter 14?
(a) He recognized them as felons from the newspaper.
(b) He knew Alberto's uncle.
(c) He recognized them as the scientists from the newspaper.
(d) He was psychic.
5. Why did Che and Alberto flee their lodgings in Chapter 15?
(a) They didn't like the way the house smelled.
(b) Che had diarrhea out the second story window onto a sheet of drying peaches.
(c) Alberto threw up on the Peruvian's daughter.
(d) Their hosts were crazy.
6. In Chapter 6, who gave Che and Alberto a room to stay in?
(a) A bartender.
(b) A German.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The town beggar.
7. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 15?
(a) It exploded.
(b) It was sold.
(c) She ran away.
(d) The gearbox and brakes broke, and Che and Alberto crashed.
8. Where did Alberto and Che stay while in San Martin de Los Andes?
(a) The police station.
(b) A motel.
(c) A tool shed.
(d) A campground.
9. What did the locals label Che and Alberto in Chapter 13?
(a) Leprosy experts.
(b) Con men.
10. Who did Che and Alberto dance with in Chapter 14?
(a) Alberto's cousin.
(c) Che's mother.
(d) A local woman.
11. What did Che steal in Chapter 7?
(b) A six pack of beer.
(d) A bottle of red wine.
12. Who went on the trip through Latin America?
(a) Alberto and Maria.
(b) Ernesto and Comeback.
(c) Ernesto and Che.
(d) Ernesto and Alberto.
13. Who drove the station wagon in Chapter 12?
(b) A Brazilian woman.
(c) La Ponderosa.
14. Where did Che and Alberto stay while in Bariloche by the Seven Lakes Road?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A road laborer's hut.
(d) A ditch.
15. Who helped fix La Ponderosa in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. After they lost an important item, what were Che and Alberto forced to do in Chapter 19?
2. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 6?
3. What happened first to La Ponderosa in Chapter 14?
4. Who saw the Atlantic Ocean for the first time?
5. What was Comeback?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)