|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Che and Alberto befriend on their way to Chuquicamata?
(a) Two American soldiers.
(b) A Chilean couple who were workers.
(c) La Ponderosa's two cousins.
(d) Two Indians.
2. Who was drunk at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) La Ponderosa.
(d) The ship captain.
3. After La Ponderosa was left behind, how did Che and Alberto travel?
(b) They bought a car.
(c) They bought train tickets.
4. In Chapter 6, who gave Che and Alberto a room to stay in?
(a) A German.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The town beggar.
(d) A bartender.
5. Who went on the trip through Latin America?
(a) Alberto and Maria.
(b) Ernesto and Alberto.
(c) Ernesto and Comeback.
(d) Ernesto and Che.
6. In Chapter 18, what did the boat to the island not have?
(a) A vending machine.
(b) A clean toilet.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A sink.
7. Who did Chile use as firefighters?
(a) Police officers.
(b) High school students.
(d) The elderly.
8. Who paid Che and Alberto in Chapter 8?
(a) La Pondersoa.
(b) Don Pendon.
(d) No one.
9. Who was Chichina?
(a) Alberto's girlfriend.
(b) Ernesto's cousin.
(c) Ernesto's girlfirend.
(d) Alberto's aunt.
10. In Chapter 16, Alberto and Che had troubles getting visas to which country?
11. In Chapter 16, what did Che and Alberto do to pay for their trip?
(a) Rob a bank.
(b) Con women.
(c) Sell drugs.
12. What was mined in Chuquicamata?
13. Why were Che and Alberto allowed to stay on the boat to the island?
(a) They agreed to work.
(b) La Ponderosa left instead.
(c) The leprosy expert liked them.
(d) They paid extra.
14. San Martin de Los Andes is a ______.
(b) Death trap.
(c) Tourist haven.
(d) Copper mine.
15. Why were Che and Alberto in a police station in Chapter 11?
(a) It was storming.
(b) They needed directions.
(c) They were friends with the cops.
(d) They were arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Che and Alberto were picked up by a truck from Magdalena. What was the truck full of?
2. In what country was the Peronist party?
3. Who fed Che and Alberto in Chapter 8?
4. What was done to La Ponderosa in Chapter 8?
5. The narrator and travel companion decided to take a road trip because they were _____.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)