|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After La Ponderosa was left behind, how did Che and Alberto travel?
(a) They bought a car.
(b) They bought train tickets.
2. Where did Che and Alberto stay while in San Carlos de Bariloche?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A police station.
(c) A park bench.
(d) A motel.
3. Where were the narrator and his travel companion from?
4. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 5?
(a) It crashed twice.
(b) She danced.
(c) She fell down and screamed.
(d) It blew up.
5. Who did Chile use as firefighters?
(b) The elderly.
(c) High school students.
(d) Police officers.
6. In what country was the Peronist party?
7. Who was Chichina?
(a) Ernesto's cousin.
(b) Ernesto's girlfirend.
(c) Alberto's girlfriend.
(d) Alberto's aunt.
8. Che and Alberto were picked up by a truck from Magdalena. What was the truck full of?
(d) Striking workers.
9. What was written about the narrator and his companion's transportation?
(a) It was a sweet ride.
(b) It was hard to control.
(c) It was comfortable.
(d) It had cold A/C.
10. Where was La Ponderosa left in Chapter 16?
(a) A shop in Santiago.
(b) A junkyard.
(c) The fire station.
(d) A ditch.
11. Where did Che and Alberto spend a lot of time while in Miramar?
(a) The police station.
(b) The Beach.
(d) The cathedral.
12. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 6?
(a) It caught on fire.
(b) It started running smoothly.
(c) She fell down and screamed again.
(d) The bike frame broke.
13. What did Che think he killed in Chapter 10?
(a) A puma.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A spider.
14. Why did Chichina give Alberto something?
(a) To remember her by.
(b) To give it away.
(c) It was Alberto's to begin with.
(d) She didn't want it anymore.
15. In Chapter 17, what did Che write was imminent?
(a) His death.
(b) His money running out.
(c) A thunder storm.
(d) A miner's strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Che and Alberto flee their lodgings in Chapter 15?
2. Where was La Ponderosa taken to be fixed in Chapter 10?
3. Who did Che and Alberto stay with in Chapter 15?
4. What did the locals label Che and Alberto in Chapter 13?
5. Who did Che write about being hospitable?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)