1. Who wrote "The Motorcycle Diaries?
Ernesto "Che" Guevara.
2. In what time period does the book take place?
3. Who went on the trip through Latin America?
Ernesto and Alberto.
4. Where were the narrator and his travel companion from?
5. In what city does the memoir begin?
6. What was La Ponderosa II?
7. The narrator and travel companion decided to take a road trip because they were _____.
8. Where was the final destination of the road trip?
9. Before they began their trip, the narrator and his travel companion had to obtain ________.
10. What was Comeback?
This section contains 3,587 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)