|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 35 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alberto and Che stay while in San Martin de Los Andes?
(a) A campground.
(b) A motel.
(c) A tool shed.
(d) The police station.
2. What was the name of the cathedral in Chapter 28?
(a) Ave Maria.
(b) Lady Maria of Love.
(c) Our Lord of the Earthquakes.
(d) Sacre Coeur.
3. What did Che read in Chapter 11?
(a) A book.
(b) Jail cell graffiti.
(c) A newpaper.
(d) A letter.
4. Why were Che and Alberto allowed to stay on the boat to the island?
(a) La Ponderosa left instead.
(b) The leprosy expert liked them.
(c) They agreed to work.
(d) They paid extra.
5. _______ were separated in Cuzco.
(a) The sexes.
(b) The ruins and modern buildings.
(c) Social classes.
(d) Religious sects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before they began their trip, the narrator and his travel companion had to obtain ________.
2. What was discussed with the doctors in Chapter 12?
3. Why did Che and Alberto want to stay in the fire station?
4. What was the disagreement over Chile's mines?
5. What happened to La Ponderosa in Chapter 15?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)