|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Che and Alberto befriend on their way to Chuquicamata?
(a) A Chilean couple who were workers.
(b) Two American soldiers.
(c) La Ponderosa's two cousins.
(d) Two Indians.
2. Where was Comeback left behind?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) A leper colony.
3. What was one of Chile's main exports?
4. What was mined in Chuquicamata?
5. What did Che think he killed in Chapter 10?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A spider.
(c) A puma.
(d) A giraffe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second thing to go wrong with La Ponderosa in Chapter 14?
2. Where was La Ponderosa taken to be fixed in Chapter 10?
3. Why did Chichina give Alberto something?
4. Who did Che blame for the mining worker's poverty?
5. Who did Che write about being hospitable?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)