|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Che and Alberto spend their last bit of money on?
(b) A new map.
(d) Goods and services.
2. What did Che think he killed in Chapter 10?
(a) A puma.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A spider.
(d) A giraffe.
3. Who did Che predict would win the Chilean presidential election?
4. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
(a) A friend.
(b) Che's aunt.
(c) A friend's mother.
(d) Alberto's sister.
5. Who drove the station wagon in Chapter 12?
(b) La Ponderosa.
(c) A Brazilian woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chile's major struggle?
2. Where did Che and Alberto bathe in Chapter 20?
3. Where did Che and Alberto stay while in Bariloche by the Seven Lakes Road?
4. In Chapter 34, Che explained how he and Alberto got ______.
5. Who was Argentina home to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)