|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact helped Che and Alberto acquire lodging in Chapter 22?
(a) They were doctors.
(b) They were from Argentina.
(c) They were Mexican.
(d) They were handsome.
2. Chile had a lower standard of living than ______.
3. What did Alberto's yelling cause him and Che to have to do?
(a) Eat at a different restaurant.
(b) Separate from each other.
(d) Speak with the innkeeper's manager.
4. What did Che and Alberto spend their last bit of money on?
(c) A new map.
(d) Goods and services.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 22, what country were Che and Alberto about to enter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Che think he killed in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 34, Che explained how he and Alberto got ______.
3. Who did Che and Alberto actually end up meeting with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
4. How did Peruvians compare to their landscape, according to Che?
5. What were Che and Alberto waiting until they arrived in Lima to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)