|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Che and Alberto supposed to meet up with in Oxapampa in Chapter 34?
(a) Che's aunt.
(b) A friend's mother.
(c) Alberto's sister.
(d) A friend.
2. What did Che think he killed in Chapter 10?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A spider.
(d) A puma.
3. What did Che and Alberto need at the beginning of Chapter 32?
4. What did Che and Alberto still not have in Chapter 33?
(a) A map.
(c) Each other.
5. What did Che and Alberto spend their last bit of money on?
(c) Goods and services.
(d) A new map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Che and Alberto in a police station in Chapter 11?
2. What did Che believe was inadequate in Chile?
3. What made Chile's major struggle even more difficult?
4. Who did Alberto yell at in Chapter 32?
5. Where was La Ponderosa taken to be fixed in Chapter 10?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)