Chapters 1 - 3
• This portion outlined the purpose of The Motorcycle Diaries.
• The author wrote that after the trip, the person who wrote the entries died.
• Che and Alberto were introduced.
• Both men were unemployed and decided to go on a road trip.
• Che and Alberto acquired necessary documentation for their trip.
• Alberto saw the Atlantic Ocean for the first time in Villa Gessel with Comeback the dog.
• Che noted the bike, La Ponderosa II, was hard to control.
Chapters 4 - 6
• Comeback arrived at his new home in Miramar.
• Alberto's girlfriend gave him a bracelet to remember her.
• Che and Alberto rode to Necochea.
• Che reflected on politics.
• Che got sick.
• Che and Alberto crashed the motorcycle twice and it broke, but they fixed it.
• They arrived in San Martin de los Andes.
Chapters 7 - 9
• Che and Alberto stayed in a tool shed in the San Martin de los...
This section contains 1,568 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)