|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to insist on a full war council before any decisions are made?
2. Jock says that Renner is showing what kind of face when the group returns to discuss the Motie counteroffer?
(a) Poker face.
(b) Sad face.
(c) Solemn face.
(d) Happy face.
3. How do the midshipmen try to call the Lenin from Castle City?
(a) Helmet comm.
(b) Short-range radio.
(c) Handheld comm.
(d) Morse code.
4. Mote Prime is covered with what type of indentations that are caused by asteroid impacts?
5. Kutuzov wants to take the gift ship home but is not excited about what?
(a) Having it connected to his ship.
(b) Having it near human worlds.
(c) Having it on board his ship.
(d) Having it near his ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assembles for the war council?
2. Ivan panics because he realizes the Commission wants to do what?
3. Who does Renner ask for help in dealing with Rod?
4. Who is the prime human liaison for the Motie Ambassadors on the human ship?
5. On board the Lenin, Horace finds his drive to control his environment is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the Moties able to hide their conversations from the humans?
2. Why does Fowler require that the Moties shoot first before the Navy attacks?
3. What are the different beliefs about the Moties held by the scientists and the military men?
4. What does Rod's new position as a Commissioner give him?
5. What makes Horace throw a fit while he is moving between the MacArthur and the Lenin?
6. What happens to Rod at the Court of Inquiry?
7. Why are the museums set up on Mote Prime?
8. What about the asteroids around Mote Prime shock and amaze the scientists?
9. What is inside the museum where the three men who crashed on Mote Prime gather?
10. How do Ben and Rod force Bury into cooperation?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)