|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that finds differences between the Brown and Brown/White Moties?
2. What feeling does Horace have about the lack of success of the rebellion?
3. The air in what location, has been purified so the humans can breathe?
(a) The city.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Castle.
(d) The atmosphere.
4. Who does Horace think cannot prove his guilt about being involved in the rebellion?
(a) The Government.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Senate.
5. Humanity expanded throughout space rather than becoming what?
Short Answer Questions
1. While bringing the pod on board, what happened to the MacArthur?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 9, what aspect of human society is further explained to the reader?
3. The Moties are directed, by their Master, to find out about what human ability?
4. Whitbred finds out that the Moties can predict when Murcheson's Eye will do what?
5. When the MacArthur gets to the rendezvous point, what does Rod do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bury believe is the measure of an individual?
2. How are the human scientists not being objective observers regarding the Moties?
3. How does Sally raise the tension level surrounding what to do with the alien pod?
4. Why are the humans on Mote Prime recalled to the ship via secret code?
5. What has the assignment to bring the alien pod on board the MacArthur done for the crew?
6. Who sees the risk in the escaped Moties aboard the MacArthur?
7. How do the individuals on board the MacArthur demonstrate a class-system like the Motie Engineer?
8. How are the scientists anthropomorphizing the Moties?
9. What does Hardy point out about the different viewpoints on the ship?
10. What words describe Rod Blaine in his first appearance in the book?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)