|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Motie assigned to Bury has a Master who is interested in what?
(a) Human money.
(b) Using the humans.
(c) Resources the humans have.
(d) Trade with humans.
2. What year is it in the Prologue?
(a) 3029 AD.
(b) 4029 AD.
(c) 2029 AD.
(d) 5029 AD.
3. How are the humans on the planet recalled to the ships?
(a) A televised message.
(b) Secret code.
(c) By a messenger.
(d) With a communique.
4. The air in what location, has been purified so the humans can breathe?
(a) The city.
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The Castle.
(d) The Capitol.
5. When Cargill checks the gun batteries, what does he find?
(a) They are missing.
(b) The Moties have eaten them.
(c) They are empty.
(d) They are filled with mini-Moties.
6. What kind of studies did Sally Fowler complete?
(a) Political Science.
7. All the Moties who are assigned to humans are of what class?
8. Buckman believes that money and power are to serve the purpose of what?
(b) His family.
9. How many arms does the alien on the pod have?
10. What kind of cars do the humans use to get around on the surface of the Motie planet?
(a) Open-air vehicles.
(b) Horse drawn vehicles.
(c) Custom-made cars.
(d) Traditional Motie cars.
11. How many opposable thumbs are on the right hands of the alien?
12. The alien object appears to have come from what system?
(a) Farm Land.
(b) Metal Mines.
(c) Smoke Stack.
(d) Coal Sack.
13. Who believes the Moties are spies sent to learn the MacArthur's secrets?
14. What kind of promotion does Rod receive before commanding the MacArthur into the Mote?
15. The humans feel what emotion when they see that the Motie Whitbred brought to the ship is only interested in one thing?
Short Answer Questions
1. While bringing the pod on board, what happened to the MacArthur?
2. Why is the crew of the the MacArthur overcrowded?
3. When Blaine is first promoted to Captain, where was he supposed to take the ship for repairs?
4. What does Rod believe the small Moties loose on his ship have discovered?
5. Who tells the men that if they wanted to believe such a chance was a created phenomenon, they are welcome to do so?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)