|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to notice the little Moties are having intercourse?
2. When Blaine is first promoted to Captain, where was he supposed to take the ship for repairs?
(a) New London.
(b) New England.
(c) New Scotland.
(d) New France.
3. Who is the person that finds differences between the Brown and Brown/White Moties?
4. The alien object appears to have come from what system?
(a) Smoke Stack.
(b) Coal Sack.
(c) Farm Land.
(d) Metal Mines.
5. A Master Motie is what color?
6. What kind of promotion does Rod receive before commanding the MacArthur into the Mote?
7. What is Horace Bury's occupation?
8. What is the name given, by the humans, to the approaching Motie ship?
(a) Stone Rock.
(b) Stone Ship.
(c) Stone Beehive.
(d) Stone Mountain.
9. What rank does Whitbred hold?
(a) Petty Officer First Class.
(d) Petty Officer.
10. What emotion does Rob feel when he learns the size of the alien object?
11. How long does it take the MacArthur to get to the rendezvous point with the alien ship?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
12. What feeling does Horace have about the lack of success of the rebellion?
13. How many days does Sinclair spend in the tool room before he is assigned a Fyunch?
14. When Cargill checks the gun batteries, what does he find?
(a) They are empty.
(b) They are filled with mini-Moties.
(c) They are missing.
(d) The Moties have eaten them.
15. Faster-than-light travel means the time needed to travel between different solar systems from what locations is null.
(a) Warp points.
(b) Light points.
(c) Reference points.
(d) Jump points.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cars do the humans use to get around on the surface of the Motie planet?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 19, what technique is used effectively for the first time?
3. Who is the person who finally approves of the tunnel from the Motie ship to the cutter?
4. Who points out the deliberate and meaningful approach of the Motie ship on the MacArthur?
5. When Whitbred is dressed down into a tight skin suit, what do the Moties do?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)