|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Crazy Eddie Point: Chapter 24, Brownies | Part 2, The Crazy Eddie Point: Chapter 25, The Captain's Motie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants an access tunnel built from the Motie ship to the cutter?
(a) The civilians.
(c) The Admiral.
(d) The scientists.
2. Humanity expanded throughout space rather than becoming what?
3. Sally wants to study societies that fell back into primitivism as the result of what wars?
(a) Independence Wars.
(b) Secession Wars.
(c) Population Wars.
(d) Revolution Wars.
4. Why is the crew of the the MacArthur overcrowded?
(a) To make room for the scientists.
(b) To make room for the extra supplies.
(c) To make room for the extra equipment.
(d) To make room for the passengers.
5. What is Whitbred's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 9, what aspect of human society is further explained to the reader?
2. What is the name given, by the humans, to the approaching Motie ship?
3. What type of message did Rob receive that told him an alien object had entered the system?
4. Who tells the men that if they wanted to believe such a chance was a created phenomenon, they are welcome to do so?
5. What color is the alien's fur when Whitbred first meets her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)