|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Crazy Eddie Point: Chapter 20, Night Watch | Part 2, The Crazy Eddie Point: Chapter 21, The Ambassadors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given, by the humans, to the approaching Motie ship?
(a) Stone Ship.
(b) Stone Mountain.
(c) Stone Beehive.
(d) Stone Rock.
2. How is the pod brought into the ship?
(a) It was piloted in.
(b) It voluntarily came in.
(c) A tractor beam.
(d) A hook and line.
3. Why is the crew of the the MacArthur overcrowded?
(a) To make room for the extra equipment.
(b) To make room for the passengers.
(c) To make room for the extra supplies.
(d) To make room for the scientists.
4. What word do the humans use to describe the atmosphere on the Motie planet?
5. When the shrouds connecting the pod to the sail are cut, what does the pod do?
(a) Escapes into a warm hole.
(b) Speeds away.
(c) Fall towards the sun.
(d) Runs into the MacArthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to notice the little Moties are having intercourse?
2. What type of message did Rob receive that told him an alien object had entered the system?
3. What feeling does Horace have about the lack of success of the rebellion?
4. What year is it in the Prologue?
5. What does the Motie try to disassemble when it reaches Whitbred's space taxi?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)