Prologue | Part 1, The Crazy Eddie Probe: Chapter 1, Command
1. Faster-than-light travel means the time needed to travel between different solar systems from what locations is null.
(a) Reference points.
(b) Light points.
(c) Jump points.
(d) Warp points.
2. Humanity expanded throughout space rather than becoming what?
3. What year is it in the Prologue?
(a) 3029 AD.
(b) 2029 AD.
(c) 5029 AD.
(d) 4029 AD.
4. When Blaine is first promoted to Captain, where was he supposed to take the ship for repairs?
(a) New France.
(b) New Scotland.
(c) New London.
(d) New England.
5. What is Horace Bury's occupation?
6. What title does Sandra Fuller Bright hold?
Part 1, The Crazy Eddie Probe: Chapter 2, The Passengers | Part 1, The Crazy Eddie Probe: Chapter 3, Dinner Party
7. What feeling does Horace have about the lack of success of the rebellion?
8. Who does Horace think cannot prove his guilt about being involved in the rebellion?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Admiral.
(c) The Government.
(d) The Senate.
9. What kind of studies did Sally Fowler complete?
(d) Political Science.
This section contains 3,928 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)