1. What does Homer say doesn't come easy to him?
Telling the truth.
2. What does the P stand for in Homer's name?
3. What did the meanest man in Bangor used to do for fun?
4. Why does Homer's uncle hate Bob the horse?
He costs him hay.
5. Why does Homer's uncle hate his house?
His roof leaks.
6. What does Squint catch Homer eating?
7. What does Homer think Squint we do to him and his brother when he storms into his house?
Shoot them dead.
This section contains 3,812 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)